December 24, 2018 at 10:27 amliangzheng63Subscriber
I'm building a magnetization fixture for magnetizing a virgin Neodymiun magnet in Maxwell, after the magnetization process be solved, I wanna insert the magnetized magnet into another product simulation project, so how could I only use the magnet model, and do simulation with other project but not the magnetization fixture?
Is there some way that could just "take out" the magnet? if someone knows, please tell me, thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem