October 7, 2023 at 7:01 amzhan shengshengSubscriber
I want to create a permanent static magnetic field over the whole region while using transient solve.Could you tell me how to achieve it?
And I have another question.I built a coil ,and set a terminal.When i use the current source to drive it,i find the current is distributed unevenly around the coil. What's wrong?
October 12, 2023 at 2:48 pmGLUOAnsys Employee
- Please use helmholtz coil to create the field in transient solver.
- It seems like there is eddy effect on this coil. Please use stranded round-shape coil and make the solution region larger.
October 13, 2023 at 8:07 amzhan shengshengSubscriber
October 30, 2023 at 7:32 amKANTUBHUKTA HEMANTH HARI KISHORESubscriberHello GL,I hope this email finds you well. I am writing this to seek your assistance regarding an issue that I am facing while doing Transient analysis, for a tube(100mm length) and a coil placed inside the tube, in ANSYS Maxwell. There are two such models are shown, viz.1. Single Stage - tube and middle coil.2. Multi Stage - tube, middle coil, and two end coils(connected in series).For the excitation of coils, I've used a current dataset obtained from an experimental setup.The magnetic field along the inner surface of the tube (i.e., along distance at a particular time) is unsymmetric and has more ups and dips even though my modal is symmetric. I've shown the magnetic field distribution for both models.Why is it unsymmetric? I want to get a peak at the center and symmetrically reducing curve to either side.I would greatly appreciate it if you could assist me in getting a symmetric curve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.