March 26, 2023 at 11:11 amMahmoud MosaadSubscriber
I need some help with this project. I'm supposed to model perfect and delaminated composites. Now, I've read the ACP documents and modeled the delaminated composite using the interface layer, and created a solid model from it to transfer it into static structure.
As shown, I transferred solid composite data to static structural but when I open static structural to assign a material to this interface layer I can't do this.
As shown, the interface layer is not in the modeling group (I don't know if that is normal !), and when I try to assign the material (called delamination) that I have already defined in the engineering data, the box still having yellow color.
can anyone help me with this problem !!!?
Thanks in advance !
April 11, 2023 at 5:49 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps:
Composite Analysis in ANSYS ACP - Bing video
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.