Fluids

Fluids

How to Transfer Material Properties (Piecewise Linear) For Different Geometries ?

• alexhathway
      Subscriber

Is There A Provision To Copy/ Transfer  Material Properties (Piecewise Linear) For Different Geometries ?

Its Very Annoying To Manual Add All the Data Again and again for different geometries using Piecewise Linear, adding 50*4 = 200 Points Again and again is Difficult.

REGARDS

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

You may want to use journal file. The journal file uses text user interface commands. Please explore TUI commands. Please go through documentation. 

Regards,

Keyur

If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.

Guidelines on the Student Community

How to access ANSYS help links

• alexhathway
      Subscriber

Sir,

Can You Please Help me with The Commands to Add Properties via Piecewise Linear (Without Manually Adding each)?

REGARDS

• Karthik R
      Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not help write customizable scripts as part of support here on the community. Having said that, we will be able to point you to resources or provide pointers in case you are having issues with running/debugging your scripts.

As my colleague recommended, please go through the documentation as well as the TUI commands to write your journal file.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Karthik

• alexhathway
      Subscriber

Sir, I have Already Added Material Properties, But i Want same set of variable properties for different geometries ??

• Karthik R
      Administrator

Hello,

I'm really glad that you have already written your code for the properties. Have you tried the User-Defined Database under Material Properties?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Karthik

• alexhathway
      Subscriber
      No! I am not familiar With It sir.. I will Try To Explore
      Thank You
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.