August 9, 2019 at 2:42 pmansys23Subscriber
i want to know how to use matrix 27 element in workbench between two node point, i have generated apdl command file but i don't know how to use this in command box in workbench,tail me how to use matrix 27 element in workbench
August 9, 2019 at 6:12 pmjj77SubscriberDo as this video and use a command snippet for the line body you want to be a matrix27 Element , but instead of et, Matid, link180 use matrix27 instead of link180. Finally add your matrix in the same command snippet.
August 10, 2019 at 2:43 pmjj77Subscriber
Did a small example on matrix27 in workbench just for simple axial truss and it works fine (just place it under your line element like in the tutorial above).
Attached is the command snippet - only KA is valid so only axial truss in the example I did. Obviously you need to define all the stiffness matrix yourself as needed and as you derived it, so do not use this, this is only for your reference (I used this long time ago for research to derive a beam formulation that incorporates the effects of pipe fluid flow on vibrating pipes with internal pipe flow).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.