May 16, 2022 at 9:52 amlianghaifengSubscriber
The refractive index of new materials (including real part and imaginary part) changes with wavelength. How to use script to import new materials? Or can it only be imported in the UI interface?May 16, 2022 at 5:33 pmKyleAnsys Employee
You can create new sampled 3D materials (materials with dispersive real and imaginary index) using the script commands addmaterial and setmaterial. This page has an example under "Sampled data material example": https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034409654
Let me know if you have any questions.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags