February 2, 2022 at 11:07 amOymegiSubscriber
I have the following question regarding Ansys mechanical APDL:
I am making a Thermal analysis in my model,
and I want to use the results of this analysis as one of the LCASE of a
Is that possible and how to do it ?
I know I have done something equivalent in the past but I can’t remember how.
Thanks in advanceFebruary 2, 2022 at 12:23 pmSuryaAnsys Employee
Please refer to this help documentation which shows how to couple two analysis in APDL using the command LDREAD - Chapter 3: Load-Transfer Coupled Physics Analysis via the LDREAD command (ansys.com)
How to access the ANSYS Online Help ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Rules & Guidelines ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags