August 15, 2018 at 2:42 pmAya.hassanSubscriber
I want to use the modified Mooney Rivlin hyperelastic material model, but it is not embedded in ANSYS 17. How can I build the user defined file ? Does this model added to the newer version of ANSYS software?
I also found an option to create specific material model in the Engineering material module ( look at the following picture) , How to use it to create the modified Mooney Rivlin model ?
August 15, 2018 at 4:10 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.