Electronics

Electronics

How to write output variables of average torque, average torque ripple and average efficiency

• NuelWeta
      Subscriber
      Greetings everyonennI am working on optimization of SRM using DesignXplorer. I have modeled the motor in maxwell and have equally defined the input parameters. However, i am having challanges in creating output variables. The output variables i want to look at are average torque, average torque ripple and efficiency. Please, is there any general format in creating/writing such variables because i am hooked at this stage. Any help pleasen
    • Navya C
      Ansys Employee
      nYou can follow the below steps to define output variables with DesignXplorer.n1) In Maxwell you can define output variables by right-clicking ?Results>Output Variables ?n2) Enter the expression of the variables by selecting ?Quantity?, ?insert into Expression?, provide Name and ?Add? n3) In maxwell add ?DesignXplorer Setup? by right-clicking ?Optimetrics> Add ?n4) Open properties of ?DesignXplorerSetup? and add output variables in the Calculation by clicking ?Step Calculation?n5). Select ?Quantity? in ?Output Variables? and edit the expression with ?avg() function?. We may calculate average value in ?Add/Edit Calculation? dialog.n6) Add Calculation.n7) Import the Maxwell model to Workbench, and update the solution.nnRegards,nNavyann
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.