September 25, 2020 at 1:12 amCFDmukesh0223SubscriberDear Sir/Mam, nWe use ANSYS Fluent for CFD simulation work. For customization of Fluent solver, we use UDF in Window operating system, where we installed ?Microsoft Visual Studio? then able to compile UDF file. Recently, we are using new HPC with Centos 7 operating system (Linux). Where we want to also use UDF for simulation work. Kindly help us to know how we can compile UDF in Linux based HPC Fluent solver. nThanking youn
September 25, 2020 at 10:56 amRobAnsys EmployeeLinux usually has a compiler installed automatically (Linux is a much more sensible operating system), so you should just need to go to the UDF compile panel and compile the code. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.