October 6, 2018 at 11:18 amPouria217SubscriberHello
I have to boundary .i have udf that determine the flux of mass.
The boundaries have motion with grid motion.
I want when the define profile of boundary 1 start check the coordinate of boundary 1 and 2. If the distance is equal to 1 cm set the flow 0 for that faces. Similar of that is for boundary 2. In code we can use only 1 boundary coordinate.
Else i collect the coordinate with define adjust for 2 boundry and use f_udmi.
But when define profile start the loop we can access only to boundary 1 coordinate. And fluent set the boundary 2 coordinate zero.
Please help me.
October 6, 2018 at 7:40 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
You can use anot ADJUST prepare everything and the condition is fulfilled you can then execute the profiles by passing some flags.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.