March 23, 2022 at 10:15 amprebenjsSubscriber
When i try to run a UDF on a HPC I get the following error:
make: *** No rule to make target 'sink.c', needed by 'udf_names.c'.
make: Target 'default' not remade because of errors.
WARNING: Auto-compilation of "libudf" failed. Please try to compile it manually.
Error at host: The UDF library you are trying to load (libudf) is not compiled for parallel use on the current platform (lnamd64).
I've tried using dos2unix, compiling using built-in compiler and copying and tried manually compiling in the journal file. How can this be solves ?March 23, 2022 at 12:42 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeIs it a Linux cluster?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.