October 19, 2018 at 5:31 ammahmoudSubscriber
I am using Ansys Electronics Desktop 17, and I am trying to use HFSS Hybrid to simulate an antenna+reflector. In the Radiation boundary dialog, I can not find the option for "Model exterior as HFSSIE domain".
I was wondering if this option requires a special license.
October 19, 2018 at 4:28 pmKarthik RAdministrator
I'm moving your question to the Electromagnetics thread for better traction. I hope this helps.
October 19, 2018 at 4:34 pmmahmoudSubscriber
October 19, 2018 at 6:31 pmasamaiyarSubscriber
Yes. If you have latest version of floating license, version 17 HFSS-IE will not work. Update to Electronics Desktop 19+. They have "Legacy Licensing" options in HPC and Analysis Options > Option. Just try to set it true/false (whichever works for you).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.