March 21, 2022 at 10:05 ammaev5005Subscriber
I use hydrodynamic diffraction .
After I clicked generate mesh, the message box came out.March 23, 2022 at 4:51 pmMike PettitAnsys Employee
Unfortunately we can only tell from this that the Aqwa Workbench editor has crashed. Can you provide more context:
Which version are you using?
When did you install this version?
What kind of geometry (panels/beams) are you trying to mesh?
Are you meshing directly in Aqwa Workbench, or are you importing the mesh from a Mesh Component on the Project Schematic?
Have you been able to run Hydrodynamic Diffraction with other models?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags