March 10, 2022 at 7:07 ammaev5005Subscriber
I am a beginner of AQWA. When I am running hydrodynamic response, I encounter some error.
What kind of problem do I meet?March 11, 2022 at 5:07 pmIngrid MacheclerAnsys EmployeeHello Maev,
would it be possible to get a screenshot of the details of your cables?
Kind regards Ingrid
March 14, 2022 at 6:59 amMarch 14, 2022 at 4:58 pmIngrid MacheclerAnsys EmployeeHello
The definition of the dZ range (which is used to explore the data base) is not large enough in your case. In the cable properties panel, search for the Negative dZ and Positive dZ range.
I suggest that you look at the Users' Manual, section 5.7.1. Cables and more particularly the Nonelinear Catenary section.
Kind regards Ingrid
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.