Fluids

Fluids

Hydrogen-Air Combustion Files

• musti
      Subscriber

Please,may I kindly request if I can get the above files input and load in the ANSYS forte data library?

• RK
      Ansys Employee
      Hello,
      You can find hydrogen mechanisms in the model fuel library, please check that out : https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v212/en/mod_fuel_gs/_Toc443996058.html
    • musti
      Subscriber
      I have the ANSYS Forte 2019 R2 version(which doe not have hydrogen mechanisms),how can i update the model fuel library to include hydrogen mechanisms?
      Regards

• musti
      Subscriber
      I have the ANSYS Forte 2019 R1 versionplease,how can i update the model fuel_library.cks to include hydrogen combustion mechanisms?
      Regards
    • musti
      Subscriber
      I have the ANSYS Forte 2019 R1 version,please,how can i update the model fuel_library to include hydrogen combustion mechanis
    • RK
      Ansys Employee
      Please update to the latest version. The mechanism can be found in C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v221\reaction\data\ModelFuelLibrary\
      Hydrogen mechanism can be found in sub folder called Skeletal.
    • musti
      Subscriber
      Thanks foryour instructivedirective.
      I have updated to v221 and copied the hydrogen-NOx file from the skeletal mechanism as mentioned
      I chose hydrogen from the flame speed library
      But there is no hydrogen in the composition of the fuel library of the ANSYS Forte
      Pls,how can i update the fuel library to include hydrogen?
      It keeps bringing error messages when I do not include hydrogen in the composition library,no matter how hard I try
      Thanks for your kind support
      Regards
    • musti
      Subscriber
      Thanks foryour instructivedirective.
      I have updated to v221 and copied the hydrogen-NOx file from the skeletal mechanism as mentioned
      I chose hydrogen from the flame speed library
      But there is no hydrogen in the composition of the fuel library of the ANSYS Forte
      Pls,how can i update the fuel library to include hydrogen?
      It keeps bringing error messages when I do not include hydrogen in the composition library,no matter how hard I try
      Thanks for your kind support
      Regards
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.