February 7, 2022 at 5:41 pmEthanC29Subscriber
I am learning this program using "Finite Element Simulations with ANSYS Workbench 2021 by Huei-Huang Lee". When doing the 2D Simulation of the Triplate I am getting an error saying this:February 8, 2022 at 7:15 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi
Can you just try to solve another simple linear (small deflections and no plasticity) problem in 3D say a cantilever structure (which is well constrained and does not experience rigid body motion which will cause a solver error) under a simple small load (1N say) and see if that works?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags