I am using the new trace import feature into Mechanical in 17.0. Is there a way to find out the meta
October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys EmployeeYou can insert a "Validation" into the Imported Trace object and then display the "Source Value" for each layer with the details shown below. The "Source Value" is the metal fraction. Use wireframe to avoid results being hidden by other layers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to deal with the error message about “You have specified result time (or frequency) = xxxx for a
- Can I define springs with coincident nodes defining each end? Can I use one spring element to define
- If SCDM issues the message “Cannot open the document. Reason: Failed to load body geometry.” and the
- Any suggestions on speeding up convergence behavior with surface-to-surface radiation?
- In a harmonic analysis, is the damping produced by MP,DMPR; TB,SDAMP; and DMPSTR constant vs frequen
- What is cause of error: display time for result item greater than the step end time?
- While projecting surfaces/curves onto cylindrical surfaces, the final shape sometimes deteriorates.
- Why the section plane icon is grayed out in Mechanical windows ? How to make the section plane windo
- How can I do a response spectrum analysis using more than 10,000 modes? The current solver limit is
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.