February 28, 2022 at 5:28 amRUKAISubscriber
I am using the structure model to do calculations on a linux system and encountered such an error. But the same cas works fine on windows system. Does anyone know why?February 28, 2022 at 2:13 pmFebruary 28, 2022 at 3:41 pmMike RifeAnsys EmployeeThis question is best asked in the CFD forum https://forum.ansys.com/categories/fluids since the message relates to Fluent and not a structural code (WB Mechanical etc). Also there should be a lot more to the error message that anyone looking into this will need. So can you get more in the screen shot? Does the Fluent model use a UDF?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.