I am utilizing cyclic symmetry for my model and I also have contact. When I look at my solve.out fil
October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys EmployeeANSYS uses the Duplicate Sector method, in which a twin of the basic sector is created, including all BCs and constraint equations. An alternative method is the Complex Hermetian, but ANSYS uses the Duplicate Sector method because it is generally faster. For more details please refer to following page on ANSYS/Help. help/ans_cycsym/advcycsolarch.html#d0e911
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to deal with the error message about “You have specified result time (or frequency) = xxxx for a
- Can I define springs with coincident nodes defining each end? Can I use one spring element to define
- Any suggestions on speeding up convergence behavior with surface-to-surface radiation?
- If SCDM issues the message “Cannot open the document. Reason: Failed to load body geometry.” and the
- What is cause of error: display time for result item greater than the step end time?
- In a harmonic analysis, is the damping produced by MP,DMPR; TB,SDAMP; and DMPSTR constant vs frequen
- While projecting surfaces/curves onto cylindrical surfaces, the final shape sometimes deteriorates.
- How can I do a response spectrum analysis using more than 10,000 modes? The current solver limit is
- Why the section plane icon is grayed out in Mechanical windows ? How to make the section plane windo
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.