August 8, 2019 at 8:42 pmKrishankantSubscriber
i tried the same following way to export file for tecplot but fluent not showing it in file type options
i go to flie>export>solution data>file type but the tecplot is not there.
i want streamline in tecplot but that option is not there in tecplot(i used data and case file) then from someone suggestion i you need to do from above method to generate correct streamline with labeling. but option is missing
please help me regarding this problem.
August 9, 2019 at 9:18 amRobAnsys Employee
I assume you scrolled down (the export list is slightly longer than the box), and that you're in serial. Some of the older export options don't work in parallel, and some aren't compatible with cutcell/hanging node/polyhedral cells.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.