March 16, 2023 at 5:15 amMert MutluSubscriber
Hello for everyone,
I've started to learning Ansys Workbench, but when I am trying to do new static structural analysis I can't create geometry. When I right-click on geometry tab, there is no 'Design Modeler' section. I changed the 'Preffered Geometry Editor' as Design Modeler but still I can't find any Design Modeler choice on geometry tab.
March 16, 2023 at 2:25 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps:
Design modeler not working (ansys.com)
March 16, 2023 at 8:43 pmMert MutluSubscriber
Hello dear Khemka,
As you seen which I attached images, there is no Design Modeler section on my Ansys. Either right-click or double clicking the Geometry tab even my Design Modeler don't open. My issue is not similar to this problem. I have to handle this problem, and I couldn't find any solution for this.
March 17, 2023 at 8:50 amRahul KumbharAnsys Employee
Hi Mert Mutlu,
This might need to upgrade license manager. Or try installing Ansys 2023R1.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.