August 27, 2018 at 4:32 am
August 27, 2018 at 9:06 amKarthik RAdministrator
It seems to me like you have defined your injectors, but Forte does not know what you are injecting. Perhaps, you might have to assign what you are injecting here.
If you have not already looked, there are some tutorials on 'ANSYS HowTo' Youtube page. Here is a link.
I also found another tutorial which might be similar to what you are trying to do. I hope these videos help you figure out your issue.
August 29, 2018 at 7:27 pmlliangAnsys Employee
The "Injection item" mentioned in the error message can be found at the top of the "Solid_Injector" panel. The icon is a clock plus a cone. You can click this "New Injection" icon to add an injection item for this solid cone injector. Each injection item specifies the injection timing, injection profile and total injected mass of an injection pulse. You can add more than one injection under the same injector to mimic split injection, which consists of multiple injection pulses. Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.