May 6, 2018 at 12:32 pmTareqSubscriber
please how can i export svg image from mesh drawing?
i tried print but it only give pdf and png
May 6, 2018 at 12:49 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
ANSYS creates bitmap image files stored in png format like the one shown below.
If you want thicker lines, you can use the free software, ImageJ, and two menu picks:
- Process>Binary>Make Binary
to get that, then you can Save.
There are several free websites that will convert PNG files to PVG, which is a Vector Graphics file, not a bitmap.
http://www.pngtosvg.com/ or https://convertio.co/png-svg/
These free websites also include a lot of buttons that lead to products to purchase or install, so don't click those.
The SVG versions created by the first website of the two PNG files above are in the attached zip file.
Why do you need SVG files?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- How to get three elements across the wall thickness of a thin part
- Meaning of the symbol crossed out tick mark on a body in the tree outline indicate in Meshing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.