November 15, 2020 at 7:20 amsohamSubscriberNovember 15, 2020 at 10:30 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberAdd a Modal analysis to your Model cell. Drag and drop the Fixed Support on the Modal analysis. You will find that the lines are not all connected.nGo back to SpaceClaim and use Shared Topology to connect the beams together.nAnother way to do this is to Insert a Node Merge Group and merge the coincident nodes to connect the beam.nnNovember 16, 2020 at 4:58 amsohamSubscriberthank you so much sir . Have two more queries n1. I have different tube cross sections which for time being I have modelled as single profiles so is it possible to apply different cross section to the tubing and still connect them ?n2. What are the best resources to learn Ansys commands and their functionalities you'll refer sir ? nNovember 17, 2020 at 1:00 ampeteroznewmanSubscribernYes, each line can have its own profile using either method.nThere are many free courses under the Courses section at the top of this page.nViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘I had this solver pivot warning tried different ways but cannot resolve please help .’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.