3D Design

3D Design

I have a huge problem vith drawing 2D objects in drawing, because the thing

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Hello, I have a huge problem vith drawing 2D objects in drawing, because the thing that are drawed does not change their length, but the length is changed. Just absolutely optical problems

Problem to draw - no change of scale. But changing different dimensions. But the dimensions are not optically changed at all. How to do it? That is the question.

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Please, use my file, that has this crazy drawing with different scales and it should have only one. It you tell me what to do with it, it would be great or how to change it! Thanks

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Also now I am using version 19.2 Student. Thanks

• Georgiro
      Subscriber

Nobody able to reply? Is it true!

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

I downloaded your file that had a .rar.txt file extension. I renamed it to .rar and was able to extract the files from the archive. There was a DesignModeler file that I opened in DM but it was empty. The other file was a .wbpj file which is useless without the _files folder of the same name. When you create a Workbench Project Archive .wbpz file, those two items are automatically put inside an archive.  Please do that in the future.

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

Can you please insert some images. 

Regards,

Keyur

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Duplicate of   https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/the-absolutely-serious-problem-is-again-to-skatch-a-new-model-because-i-change-the-dimensions/  

Please use the linked thread above and avoid creating multiple threads on the same subject. 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.