February 1, 2022 at 5:29 pmaramuSubscriber
I want to see the temperature profile, but it shows like thatFebruary 1, 2022 at 9:26 pmFebruary 2, 2022 at 9:41 amRobAnsys EmployeePlease put a plane through the domain in the meshing tool. I'm wondering if you've managed to mesh the casing boundary and pipe rather than the whole domain: remember in CFD we want the bits where the fluids are. Given CAD is usually of the solid parts it's not uncommon for people to not create the wet volume(s). You also want to look into Share Topology in geometry to avoid mesh interfaces: they have their uses but not sure it's necessary here.
If you've not done the tutorials, click on Help and run through a couple. You will also find we don't tend to post process in CFD Post any more, or use Workbench as much.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags