April 7, 2020 at 4:54 amMinjeongKimSubscriber
I want to connect MATLAB with ANSYS FLUENT.
I saw this video.
Unfortunately, no download file related to Matlab aas was found on the customer portal.
It named 'ANSYS as a Server Example; MATLAB Setup'
So I want to know if there is a place where I can download the file
or if there is another way to connect the MATLAB with ANSYS FLUENT.
April 7, 2020 at 8:20 amRobAnsys Employee
Search for the Solution Number 2042389.
April 7, 2020 at 8:28 amMinjeongKimSubscriber
Thank you for replying.
I'm really sorry, but where can I find a solution 2042389?
April 7, 2020 at 9:29 amRobAnsys Employee
The Customer Portal: as shown in the video.
April 7, 2020 at 1:45 pmMinjeongKimSubscriber
I downloaded file! Thank you so much.
February 15, 2021 at 10:15 pmontariotechracingSubscriberIs solution 2042389 still active? I tried to click that link in the customer portal and it gave me an error saying the page was not found. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.