April 9, 2022 at 7:46 pmmaxningSubscriber
After I finished a mesh and there is not any big error signal other than some "stairstep mesh" I linked my mesh to fluent and try to open it. but this error occuredApril 11, 2022 at 12:36 pmRobAnsys EmployeeIt's the 3d solver and there's nothing obviously wrong with the path. Spaces aren't recommended but shouldn't cause problems like that. If you open the mesh how does that look?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags