April 11, 2022 at 12:02 pmNaim1Subscriber
I tried to run Fluent from a previous file and I get this on the console:
Host spawning Node 0 on machine "DESKTOP-HTJ525G" (win64).
Unable to spawn node: license not available.
ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR:Not enough HPC Parallel licenses 8/4.
Hit return to exit.
I followed instructions on extracting the WIN64 file and replacing the student license but still not working.
Any help would be appreciated!April 11, 2022 at 12:05 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeLower your core count from 8 to 4.
April 11, 2022 at 2:05 pmNaim1SubscriberThank you! it's working now :)
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags