August 23, 2022 at 7:34 pm
August 24, 2022 at 6:00 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
We are enhancing Fluent post-processing to be able to do that in Fluent. I assume in the paper they are just saving 4 pictures and inserting them in the text. If you want to do the whole work in post-processor you might think using Ansys CFD-Post or Ansys EnSight. But I am 100% they exported 4 pictures with same size / aspect ratio and doing the rest in the paper (nomenclature etc.)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results