General Mechanical

General Mechanical

I needed to simulate and analyse a shock absorber system, can anyone please guide me through

• san
      Subscriber
      I have modelled a spring attached to shock absorber system nBut I don't know under which domain should I test them nTransient structural or static or other n
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      nThat depends on the test definition. What results do you need from a model? Do you have experimental test data to correlate the model with?n
    • san
      Subscriber
      Hi sire nI need the model to be stable when loaded with At least 10KN of loadnGenerally normal absorbers tend to take on with load of 2 to 3kN and be stable nI just need to know the maximum amount of shock it can absorb n
    • san
      Subscriber
      The model is novel system and different from existing one, but it incorporates a shock absorber in itnnI need only to check the shock absorbing capabilities n
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      nUse Transient Structural. Please insert an image of this novel system so we can see what you are working on.n
    • san
      Subscriber
      Thank you sire for your advice nThe system has to be patented nSo is it safe to share image in this forum n
    • peteroznewman
      Subscriber
      No, you can't disclose the invention before the patent has been filed.n
    • san
      Subscriber
      OK sire nI will try with transient first nAnd if I don't get proper results, I will get back to you nThank you very much n
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.