September 19, 2020 at 7:39 amveeraSubscriberdear sir , i am doing ic engine combustion simulation for diesel engine . i am getting peak pressure with experimental values but temperature is more than compare to experiment that means ...T= 1800K IN CFD and 1500k in experiment .. if anything i change it will affect the pressure ?..and the how to get temperature elessn
September 22, 2020 at 12:11 amSurya DebAnsys EmployeeHello, nCan you double check your fluid material properties? Do they match with experimental conditions?nAlso, how does the residual convergence look like? Did the solution properly converge at each time step?nDid you do any mesh or time resolution analysis on your model?nRegards,nSuryann
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.