April 11, 2022 at 11:36 amhgropelliSubscriber
I am trying to generate by an o-grid on the tip of a wing.
But, in contrast to the mesh on the wing body, the mesh on the wing tip is distorting the geometry.April 12, 2022 at 6:11 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeAs Ansys Staff, we can not download attachments. Please upload images using upload image functionality.
Please move nodes close to walls so that they are projected on the correct wall. This will be manual process.
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
April 12, 2022 at 3:25 pmhgropelliSubscriberIt's better than before, but not ideal. The deformation seems to be insensitive to refinement. And cutting into more blocks doesn't seem to make the mesh any better.
I don't understand what you mean by "Please move nodes close to walls so that they are projected on the correct wall".
What should i do?
April 14, 2022 at 7:10 amViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
Top Rated Tags