November 29, 2017 at 7:24 pm
November 29, 2017 at 11:02 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
As the pre-mesh to unstruct mesh is complete, ICEM-CFD should load a ".uns" mesh file. For some reason it is not able to locate the ".uns" mesh file. Does your ICEM-CFD have admin rights to write files in your working folder? If I were in your shoes, I'd try
1. Saving the ICEM project in a different folder and trying this process again, or
2. Run ICEM as administrator and see if that would fix the issue.
November 29, 2017 at 11:14 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.