July 4, 2021 at 6:50 amdiptanshu18Subscriber
Hello all, I was trying to solve the 1st problem from the Icepak R18 tutoral (heat sink problem) in Icepak R21. My temperature values do not correspond to the temperature values from the tutorial's solution, could someone please help me with this?July 6, 2021 at 2:19 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Please use upload image option in the post, as Ansys employees we cannot access the attachments across the forum.
Thank you for your co operation.
July 7, 2021 at 5:32 amSatyajeet PadhiAnsys Employee
I ran the tutorial on my end in 2021 R1. The results obtained in Icepak 2021 R1 match with the results shown in the tutorial. Please re-run the tutorial on your end following the instructions carefully.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.