February 26, 2022 at 9:33 amAllan786Subscriber
Hello every body, i am doing icepak simulation, meshing is alright gives face alignment = 1.0, but solution is not running. I simplified the geometry by Spaceclaim. In geometry there is one block" controller cover". this block is creating the problem. i also did its meshing but doesnt work....
when i delete this component solution easily run, but when i active this component in icepak solution got jammed. any solution? Thank youMarch 2, 2022 at 10:48 pmNikhil TamhankarAnsys EmployeeHi Allan Please ensure there is no special character or space in the object name and try again." target="blank">
1) Is the object mesh refined enough ? Please make sure the surface doesnt have bad quality cells. For mesh use manual mult-level meshing rather than the Automatic Mesh settings, They work only for very simple cases.
2) Is any non conformal assembly with zero slack touching this object or intersecting this block ? Does the model pass through all the check s in the Macros -->Productivity -->Validation -->Automatic Case Check Tool ? Please make sure this passes.
3) There could be a chance that the block may have got corrupted in the model file. In that case, please see if you can seperately bring in this block again from SpaceClaim either by merging from another icepak project or through project libraries as shown in this link :
March 4, 2022 at 3:11 amAllan786Subscriberhey nikhil, Thank you so much for your positive and resolvable comments. There was unwritten digit in object's property. I should use some power or any number but I left it empty thats why problem was coming, this simple problem wasted my 3 days on it. Anyway I am happy to see your answer. I am gonna text you if you dont mind, In future we might help each other. Thanks manMarch 4, 2022 at 5:45 amAllan786Subscriberalso nikhil can you please say Hi to me by email, we can keep in touch and discuss new ideas and relevant problems. This is my email below please feel free to text me. I shall be gratitude;
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.