Electronics

Electronics

ICEPAK Simulation!

• Allan786
      Subscriber

Hello every body, i am doing icepak simulation, meshing is alright gives face alignment = 1.0, but solution is not running. I simplified the geometry by Spaceclaim. In geometry there is one block" controller cover". this block is creating the problem. i also did its meshing but doesnt work....

when i delete this component solution easily run, but when i active this component in icepak solution got jammed. any solution? Thank you

• Nikhil Tamhankar
      Ansys Employee
      Hi Allan Please ensure there is no special character or space in the object name and try again.
      1) Is the object mesh refined enough ? Please make sure the surface doesnt have bad quality cells. For mesh use manual mult-level meshing rather than the Automatic Mesh settings, They work only for very simple cases.
      2) Is any non conformal assembly with zero slack touching this object or intersecting this block ? Does the model pass through all the check s in the Macros -->Productivity -->Validation -->Automatic Case Check Tool ? Please make sure this passes.
      3) There could be a chance that the block may have got corrupted in the model file. In that case, please see if you can seperately bring in this block again from SpaceClaim either by merging from another icepak project or through project libraries as shown in this link :
      " target="blank">

• Allan786
    Subscriber
    hey nikhil, Thank you so much for your positive and resolvable comments. There was unwritten digit in object's property. I should use some power or any number but I left it empty thats why problem was coming, this simple problem wasted my 3 days on it. Anyway I am happy to see your answer. I am gonna text you if you dont mind, In future we might help each other. Thanks man
  • Allan786
    Subscriber
    also nikhil can you please say Hi to me by email, we can keep in touch and discuss new ideas and relevant problems. This is my email below please feel free to text me. I shall be gratitude;
    Nomijaved27@mail.nwpu.edu.cn
  • Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.