March 11, 2022 at 8:19 pmcaeexpertSubscriber
I ran a transient FSI case in LS-DYNA. I am trying to figure out how to figure out how many ICFD iterations were needed per FSI time step in my run. Where can I look for this information? I was not able to find this information in the lsrun.out file.March 23, 2022 at 3:27 pmRam GopisettiAnsys Employeecould able to give us some background on whats your model is , and what actually you are solving for.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Pressure on line body in explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamic modeling of machining process coupled with thermal
Top Rated Tags