If SCDM issues the message “Cannot open the document. Reason: Failed to load body geometry.” and the
October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys EmployeeMaybe. There is a procedure that you can try, but it does not have a high success rate and often you will only recover pieces of an assembly. The procedure is: 1. In Windows, rename the design file to a .zip file to allow you to open it as a normal zip file. For example, rename Design1.scdoc to Design1.zip. 2. Within the zip file, navigate to SpaceClaim > Geometry and extract the allpartbodies.sab file. It is a standard ACIS file. You can usually copy and paste it to the main folder. 3. Import allpartbodies.sab into SpaceClaim using the ACIS file type.
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ansys Innovation Space
- How to deal with the error message about “You have specified result time (or frequency) = xxxx for a
- Can I define springs with coincident nodes defining each end? Can I use one spring element to define
- If SCDM issues the message “Cannot open the document. Reason: Failed to load body geometry.” and the
- Any suggestions on speeding up convergence behavior with surface-to-surface radiation?
- What is cause of error: display time for result item greater than the step end time?
- In a harmonic analysis, is the damping produced by MP,DMPR; TB,SDAMP; and DMPSTR constant vs frequen
- While projecting surfaces/curves onto cylindrical surfaces, the final shape sometimes deteriorates.
- How can I do a response spectrum analysis using more than 10,000 modes? The current solver limit is
- Why the section plane icon is grayed out in Mechanical windows ? How to make the section plane windo
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.