May 17, 2018 at 2:54 amInimsSubscriber
Just got ANSYS AIM installed and this is my first time to use. Will use fluid and structure dynamics for my research. Just need some direction to kick off.
June 12, 2018 at 1:38 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
You can go through 19 videos plus additional resources placed here: https://www.ansys.com/en-in/academic/free-student-products/support-resources
June 12, 2018 at 2:52 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- I’m a starter
- YouTube tutorial files
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- Magnetics-Permanent Magnetic Circuit with Air Gap
- Structural – Stepped Shaft in Axial Tension
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Fluid Flow – Flow over an Airfoil
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Flow in a S-Duct
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.