June 27, 2021 at 6:02 amabhishek2011Subscriber
I'm getting "Do not write results into database "June 28, 2021 at 11:34 am1shanAnsys Employee"Do not write results into database " - This isn't an error. Check the solver output, search (cntrl+F) for the key word "error" and let us know what it is.
June 29, 2021 at 9:04 amabhishek2011SubscriberThanks a lot
How to bond concrete with reinforcement during geometry or modeling?
June 29, 2021 at 9:31 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
Please create a new post as you are asking a different question.
I will then send a link for a small workflow suggestion for modelling reinforce concrete.
June 29, 2021 at 12:56 pmabhishek2011SubscriberSir please send me the link my project us being stopped from last 8 days because of this problem. Please help me.
I have also posted a question asking the same
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.