TAGGED: #bug#licensing#error, ansys-ls-dyna
April 5, 2023 at 12:00 pm徐 清和Subscriber
When using ANSYS LS-DYNA (2022R1) to export the resulting image, after setting the exported image as a white background, no matter which frame the animation is frozen in, the exported image is the same frame. How to solve this problem？Thanks.
April 5, 2023 at 10:31 pmAndreas KoutrasAnsys Employee
Thank you for reporting this issue. It occurs also in 2023R1. We will file a bug to the development team.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.