March 17, 2021 at 9:53 pmNisrin_IssaSubscriber
Hello, I'm trying to run a simulation, but the program isn't giving us a result.
Any thoughts on what could be wrong?March 17, 2021 at 10:28 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernYou don't have a mesh.nYou shouldn't have a velocity BC, what are you scoping that to and with what values?nYou should have an Initial Velocity in the Initial Conditions folder.nUnder the Analysis Settings, what is your End Time. Under the Output Controls, how many output results are you requesting?nYou have to hit the Solve button.nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.