November 26, 2018 at 6:08 pmAndeshpandeSubscriber
I am trying to figure out how to input anisotropic creep properties in workbench simulation. While searching a bit, I read that anisotropic creep can be modeled as a combination of Hill and creep property inputs.
Any thoughts how to implement this in workbench?
Thanks in advance.
November 26, 2018 at 8:03 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Regarding your question. Yes, you can model the Hill Criterion using anisotropic creep. Please see here.
Please take a moment to review the guidelines to the student community.
November 28, 2018 at 9:37 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Just a suggestion- you can try a user defined material to have more flexibility in defining anisotropic flow rule.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection