June 12, 2023 at 7:41 pmmahzad sadatiSubscriber
I segmented the skull bone in Mimics software and created the 3D shape of it and now I want to import it into Ansys to model it. But when I imported it in SpaceClaim and for converting to a solid model, I got Ansys not responding message. Do I need to do anything before importing my model into Ansys? or for example, should I create a mesh model of it in 3-Matic and then import it into Ansys?
June 13, 2023 at 6:51 amSampat KumarAnsys Employee
I am recommending some following points that you can look into it.
1. please check your system’s ram size, there might be the possibility that it is stretched.
2. Please check the error in the imported geometry in SpaceClaim and Clean the geometry before converting it into the solid model.
3. you can create the mesh model of it and then import it into Ansys.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.