March 20, 2022 at 1:21 pmSnehith1029Subscriber
Hello, I am trying to import a rotor-stator model that I designed in CAD software into Ansys MotorCAD. I am new to this and would be a great help if there was any tutorial or any other information related to this. Thank You.March 21, 2022 at 1:04 amissongSubscriberThe motor cad has a advantage about designing complexible shape using auto cad software tool such as rotor barrier, magnet etc..
I think the problem can solve below link, it is the tutorial about importing method using geometry scripting.
March 22, 2022 at 10:23 amNavya CAnsys EmployeeHi @Snehith1029 You can Refer to the below topics in the MotorCAD help manual
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.