October 29, 2023 at 5:19 amSyauqi Nur RachmanSubscriber
Hello, I am having trouble inputting engineering data for the LARGE STRAIN NECKING OF A TENSILE BAR SPECIMEN simulation. Where I have input data from excel and will import geometry, the Aluminum material is still undefined and the graph is also different from the example. Related to this problem, is there a solution? thank you
October 29, 2023 at 1:58 pmRaihan LutfiantoSubscriber
Hi Syauqi. This common problem usually happens due to incorrect copy-paste process from Excel to Ansys. Have you checked that both Excel and Ansys use "commas" instead of "dots"? Also, the given Excel needs to be converted from one column to two columns. Please recheck the Excel file before copying it into Ansys.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Difference Between Force and Remote Force
- Features of the check case
- Room with Air-Conditioning Vents
- Error Floating Point Exception
- Hydrostatic pressure simulation failure on a simple structure like a large aquar
- Heat transfer radiation through glass
- Convergency in mass flow rate
- real fundamental difference in true tension body and engineered tension
- Torsion Stiffness
- Does anyone know what this is caused by? – Cyclone Separator Simulation (CFD)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.