October 21, 2023 at 1:29 pmRizqinta Febiantari PurnamaSubscriber
When creating geometry in other software, is there a special way that geometry can be used in Ansys?
October 21, 2023 at 2:13 pmAlvin Evandiaz AudhiaSubscriber
Hello rizqinta, I think it can be used if the file type is the same
October 22, 2023 at 8:00 amRaihan LutfiantoSubscriber
Hi Rizqinta and Alvin. Please use a "neutral file" format, such as .STEP or .IGS (I personally recommend using .STEP).
October 23, 2023 at 4:42 pmVJAnsys Employee
CAD neutral formats like IGES, STEP or STL should work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Difference Between Force and Remote Force
- Features of the check case
- Room with Air-Conditioning Vents
- Error Floating Point Exception
- Hydrostatic pressure simulation failure on a simple structure like a large aquar
- Heat transfer radiation through glass
- Convergency in mass flow rate
- real fundamental difference in true tension body and engineered tension
- Torsion Stiffness
- Does anyone know what this is caused by? – Cyclone Separator Simulation (CFD)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.