January 21, 2018 at 12:33 amCedricoliveiraSubscriber
Does anyone have a procedure to import Moldflow generated files to Ansys.
I generate the db and cdb files in Moldflow but than I can't retrieve the results to make a structural simulation in ANSYS
July 23, 2018 at 6:23 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
I have heard from a Mechanical support engineer that
"You should be able to resume the db in MAPDL or read in the cdb in either MAPDL or WB Mech via External Model. Then set up and run the structural analysis."
Please also note that
" Moldflow can export undocumented (retired) element types and commands. So user needs to be aware."
November 24, 2020 at 11:57 amMMorysSubscriberHi,nIn our company, we have access to ANSYS full licence and Moldflow Insight.nFrom Autodesk site, we have information about correlation and good cooperation with ANSYS. nHow we can Import Moldflow files with glass fibre distribution. W use Helius software from Autodesk dedicated to transfer data to ANSYS or Abaqus.nBest n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.