September 12, 2019 at 11:20 ampinkerthomsSubscriber
I'm currently working on a CST parametrization for airfoils.
To achieve this parametrization, a python script has been written. This script uses numpy and scipy functions, and works well when it is launched on Anaconda Spyder.
However, these modules are not available in SpaceClaim. So I try to copy/paste numpy and scipy's folders inside ANSYS one, and launch :
sys.path.append("C:Program FilesANSYS IncANSYS StudentCustomlib")
But I have this error : cannot import _mklinit from numpy
Can you help me to import them ? Or maybe is there a way to call Spyder inside SpaceClaim ?
February 5, 2020 at 10:44 ampinkerthomsSubscriber
A solution here : https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/script-in-spaceclaim-problem/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.